Observations after two days w/ 3G
1. Now that I have had my iPad for two days I realize that I really want multitasking of third party apps. Thank goodness apple came to their senses and have enabled this feature in os4.
2. I find that I do not care that it does not have a camera. Of course I would love the ability to use one of those barcode scanners to comparison shop.
3. It takes a bit of getting used to regarding positioning the Ipad for use.
4. The Apple case has eliminated my need for all other extras (dock, etc).
5. The included cable sure is short.
6. A big part of this journey was the wait. Kind of miss the support group and constant ordering page refresh.
7. I am really concerned about the or damage from a small fall.
8. My kids need a job so they can get their own Ipad.
9. I am a lifelong weightlifter but I will be damned if this is not one of the heaviest 1.5 lbs I ever felt. Reading requires some type of prop.
10. This thing has increased my monthly out put by $30.
11. I love it.
What have you guys noticed?