Please suggest a case that fits my wants
I've been doing some research to find the best case for what I'm looking for, but the options are overwhelming. There are so many knowledgeable people on this site I figured I'd just register and ask.
I'm hoping to find a black folio-style case that meets this criteria:
1) for iPad 3 and works with magnetic on/off feature
2) "borderless" when open (whole face of the iPad exposed when the case is open)
3) front cover folds flat behind the iPad in book mode
4) allows for a typing angle in landscape that is solid (doesn't bounce or slip when typing)
5) $50 or less
6) prefer a latch of some sort when closed to prevent accidental on/off activation
Here are some cases I've considered and what my concerns are based on online reviews:
1) Devicewear Ridge: no latch and reviews complain of the on/off accidentally being triggered in book mode
2) Speck FitFolio: typing mode seems a bit bouncy and I'm not sure if I'd be bothered by the lack of protection on the back
3) MoKo SlimFit: doesn't fold flat in book mode
What other suggestions do you guys have?