Logitech 920-003402 keyboard and Ipad 2 and soft-case,, how thick??
I just purchased an Ipad 2 for the wife. To transition from a T-61 TP I also purchased a Logitech keyboard. It's the snap-in gen-2, not the new ultra.
I also want to purchase a case/bag/tote that will hold the Ipad in the KB case with:
We live on a rock, so our shopping generaly ends up at ebay or Amazon..
- room for the charger, cables, & EU/UK 220v plug(s).
- simple shoulder strap
- some padding
I have read bunches of reviews where the "ipad 2" case is either very tight or to small. So, I have been looking for a case for a Mac Air 11"?? I thinking it should have nearly the same dimensions,, 9.5" x 7.5" x 1" ?
Could you post you case likes and dislikes for this combo??
For reference, I have looked at these:
- STM Jacket For iPad Sleeve Shoulder Bag DP2139
- STM Australia Vertical Netbook/Tablet
- Targus Crave Nylon Netbook Sleeve 10.2 Inches Grey - Targus TSS19102US
- Case Logic 10.2" Netbook Dobby Nylon Carrying Case
- Maxpedition Khaki Pistol Case 1308 or 1309, youtube review: XXUa9DLDmNw
- LaunchPad COM-LPD-CYT: Hazard 4 Mil-spec Sleeve