External Battery Pack Advice Needed!
I am in the market for an external battery pack for my iDevices. I have both an iPhone 4S and an iPad (first-gen). In a perfect world, I would like a battery pack with the following qualities:
- Enough juice to charge the iPad fully plus enough juice to charge the iPhone a couple of times as well.
- At least two USB ports, so that I could charge both the iPhone and the iPad at the same time.
- 2.1 Kilovolt/10 Amp output, on at least one of its USB ports, so that it can actually charge the iPad.
As long as it's not larger than the iPad, size won't be much of an issue.
- How many mAh do I need?
- Does anyone have any suggestions as to specific products?
- Does anyone have any information on products to avoid?
I think that's about all I can think of. Please help me out. Thanks in advance for any and all assistance.