Stylus: Targus versus Stylus-R-Us Roger iWand
Here is a side by side comparison of my two styli
1. Tarsus Stylus, purchased at Best Buy for US$17.99.
2. The Roger Aluminium iWand, purchased online at STYLUS-R-US*** -**** WE HAVE NO COMPETITION! - MOTTO for US$23.99
Close up of the two heads
After using both of these products
I like the Roger iWand better than the Targus:
1. It is longer and easier to use in hand.
2. It does not require any pressure to use--even with the Zagg screen protector.
A little nit or two:
1. The Targus is readily available, if you loose your iWand, it will take at least three days to replace--using US Post.
2. Every once in awhile of heavy use, you do have to fluff up the head by stroking it on the hook side of Velcro, a towel also works.
I was very reluctant to endorse the iWand because it seemed too good to be true. But it does live up to the hyperbole heralded in numerous postings by a remarkably rabid fan.
I use the app: Penultimate
When you first use it, it walks you through a quick tutorial on how to use it.
Originally Posted by photocat