I have a card reader for my IPAD 2 and successfully loaded the phots on my camera SD card onto the IPAD. However I tried to load more photos from pictures on my PC onto the camera card by dragging them onto them onto it but the pictures did not appear on the card when reinserted in the camera.I think this may be because the photos are held in files on my computer.If this is the case, how can I load them onto the SD card?
How do you load photos from computer to SD card and then to iPad:
1. Put SD card to a card reader, connect the card reader to computer;
2. Open SD card on your computer, find DCIM folder, open it;
3. Find the photos you'd like to put to iPad, rename them. (Give photo an 8 digit name with sequential numbers, e.g. 12345678.jpg)
4. Drag and drop those photos to DCIM folder.
5. Disconnect card reader with computer.
6. Connect the SD card to iPad via iPad Camera connection kit, and import photos to iPad.
How to use iPad Camera connection kit: http://www.ipadforums.net/pavtube-so...mera-ipad.html
Another way to go:
1. Pack your photos, and write a email to yourself with the pack attached.
2. Open email on iPad, download the attachment.
3. Unzip it.