films to ipad ????
Been trying to put a film on my ipad for over two hours now !!!! Give up
Downloaded flex player on the ipad connected it to the laptop come up in itunes clicked on it nothing happens ? Click on apps in the left hand column
And there is nothing at the bottom which says flex player ?
Downloaded flex player to the laptop !!!! Nothing ?? Film will knot drag and drop from my desktop ?? Help please what am I doing wrong
Using flex player as have been told you dont need to convert films and you just drag and drop ??
1) Select your device in iTunes in the left column
2) Click on Apps in the top menu/bar
3) You should be able to see a list of apps including Flexplayer in the lower screen
4) Click on Flexplayer and you should see the option to Add files (alternatively you can drag and drop files from a separate Finder window)
5) Once the files are added, you should be able to run Flexlplayer and view the files
Hope the above steps help.
Or if flex player doesn't work use av player hd -take a deep beath it will all be okay.
Absolutely brill m8 worked a treat thanks very much
I was clicking apps in the left hand side !!! Great stuff fillm went in in about 1 min