Yesterday, I tried to install an application from Cydia (InstaTapper or something like that - a mouse arrow for ipad), but sadly, it was only for ios 4 (i have ios 5.0.1). When I searched for that app, i saw multiple results, something like: InstaTapper RED/BLACK Classic Windows Arrow (i gues it actually was something like an addon for the real app) and i tried to install it. After a couple of seconds, it said finished installing... Nothing happened, but it still showed that it was loading. I waited for about 15 miuntes, same thing. I switched to another app, went to the home screen and killed the cydia process. The problem is that the ipad froze after 2 seconds, and after i restarted it (held both the home and the power button) the apple logo appeared. I thought okay im saved, but the apple logo was still there after 30 minutes.
I tried everything:
- restarted again and again
- i tried restoring to the same iOS (5.0.1) but encountered multiple errors :1601, 1602, 21, 2005, 3194
- after i fix one error, another one appears
- i tried using tinyumbrella, no luck
- i even tried to restore to the newest version (5.1), but it just got stuck at preparing ipad for restore, and after i got the 1601 error (I DIDNT USE ANY HACKY THING, NO HOST EDITING NO TINYUMBRELLA NO NOTHING)
- i tried the us thing (from hub to main, for error 2005)