Hotspot with iPhone 4S to iPad 2 wifi only
New hear,,,, hello.
I'm wondering if there is a best practice to follow when using my iPhone 4s as a hotspot to the iPad 2 wifi only.
1) Very unstable if I use this process:
- Turn wifi on, on the iPad
- Turn hotspot on on iPhone and when prompted, turn on wifi
Always unstable on very often won't connect this way. Same issue with my iPhone and my wife's 4g.
2) Seams a lot better if done this way:
- leave the wifi on all time on the iPhone 4s
- turn on wifi, on the iPad
- turn on the hotspot on the iPhone
Is number 2 a better practice to follow, or should it always work either way? I have done complete factory resets, reset the network and a restore. Number 2 just seams better.