Newbie! Got ipad2 yesterday...and have some questions.
OK, like someone else said on an ipad forum "how did I ever live without this?"....I got mine yesterday morning and feel the same way. Very cool.
I have a few questions that I've not been able to figure out on my own.
1. Wallpaper: How do you save a photo from a site, such as ipad wallpapers on this site and use it as your background?
2. On my games, I have a folder with 6 games. It scrolls to open and has a dark grey background. Can that background be changed?
3. How many apps are allowed on the main screen? I wanted Garage Band and a few others to appear on the main screen but they pop over to the second screen.
4. Anyone use the stylus pens for the ipad2? I thought about buying one but wasn't sure of pros/cons. What do you recommend?
5. What do you use to clean the screen?
6. When you purchase an app, a game that cost 2.99...is that a one time fee? or something they charge monthly?
7. I have WiFi and 3G (verizon) how do you tell when it is connected to WiFi or if it's on 3G/Verizon?
Thank you for all your help!!!!