Questions on my New IPAD 2. Help Needed
I tried finding solutions online before giving up... so here are my questions i would like to post. Do pardon me if it really sound very stupid.. new to this gadget...
- iPhone 3GS (v4.3 "Still in JAIL" - Un-Jailbroken)
- iPod Touch (v.4.2.1 Jailbroken by watching youtube)
- iPad 2 (v4.3 yet to Jailbreak)
Set up my 3 emails to my new ipad 2... read my mails... deleted them... surf net using my laptop... happen to log in to my emails using the laptop... emails read and deleted from my ipad earlier still appears as unread in my computer. How do i setup in such a way... reading and deleting from either ipad or computer will clear them? I do not want to read emails from my ipad everyday and one day i surf the net and shows that my email account having 10,000 mails inside yet to be 'read'.
How do I link up my iPad 2 to my iPhone 3GS so that my iPad could surf internet using my iPhone 3GS data plan? Read up from the internet.. my iPhone 3GS v4.3 UN JAILBROKEN.... doesn't have 'Personal Hotspot' and 'Internet Tethering' options for me under SETTING>GENERAL>NETWORK....
screenshots i see from the net from other 3GS seems to be different from mine...
iPhone 3GS >Settings> all i see is (airplane mode, wi-fi, notifications, locations services, carrier, sounds, brightness and so on... under GENERAL> Network> what i see is.... (Enable 3G, Cellular Date, Cellular Data Network, Data Roaming, VPN, Wi-fi)
I use to see Internet Tethering options... but after updating to 4.3... GONE with the wind...
Can iPad surf the net using bluetooth tethering from my iPhone 3GS (UN-jailbreak)? How?
Is there a easier way or setting that i can set in itunes so that it can remember my idevices apps? Having 3 iDevices (itouch, iphone, ipad).. every Sync is a pain in the ass as i have to unclick some apps.. or click some apps.. because for me... all 3 different devices have certain number of different apps in them... I'm not sure did i express myself clearly in this question but i hope someone understand what i'm trying to say... ;)
MyWi can't be found from iTunes?
Anyone heard of C Apple Peel? I bought it but yet to come... was thinking it can make my itouch into a handphone device by installing the peel... am thinking if i were to insert my data plan sim card and enabling 3G... will it be able to surf the net as well and then tether to my ipad to allow my ipad to surf the net anywhere...?
Just trying to post whatever queries i have.. hope it's easy to understand and hopefully someone is there to answer my questions... Thank you so much guys....
Kevroc pretty much nails it
1. I have eight emails from various providers set up and they all act exactly as I want them to - erase on one device, all are erased.
2. Gott have 4.3 and AT&T service having set up the mobil hotspot with them. I did that on the phone.
3. Yes. Read the instructions. Synch all or only those checked and set it up individually to do what you want for each device.
4. Of course not. It is a jailbroken app unsupported by Apple.
5. You'll have to read up on what the Peel can do for you, preferably before you buy it, not after. I have no experience with it.