Just purchased the new (new?) Ipad. First time using any Apple product so forgive me if i ask dumb questions. Have been a long time "Windows Guy".
Found out that you need a "Airprint" printer for native Ipad printing. I have a Brother HL2280 DW wireless laser (which is not Airprint). Started looking around at different apps for printing and the 3 that caught my attention was
1. EuroSmartz Print n Share
2. Print Agent Pro
This is what i want an app to do and was looking for advice from anyone who used these apps.
1. Print "Word" and "Excel" Docs
2. Print a webpage from Safari without having to open the webpage in another app. (Print directly from Safari)
3. Able to print from Dropbox account.
4 Connect to WiFi printer directly without having to have PC on to do it.
5. Print Emails from Apple mail app
6. print a page from an ibook PDF or EPUB
7. Print from Ipad "Notes"
Am I asking for too much. I guess not knowing a lot about the Ipad file structure has proven to be a little frustrating since I have always used windows.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.