Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Airport City Trading Centre

This is a discussion on Airport City Trading Centre within the Airport City Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Originally Posted by Captain boyington Thanks to Barbara and Rick for a successful launch, I received after a few tries my last picture and have ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 963 of 2224 FirstFirst ... 463 863 913 953 961 962 963 964 965 973 1013 1063 1463 1963 ... LastLast
Results 9,621 to 9,630 of 22239
Like Tree166Likes

Thread: Airport City Trading Centre

  1. #9621
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    252116
    Liked
    20 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain boyington View Post
    Thanks to Barbara and Rick for a successful launch, I received after a few tries my last picture and have now completed my third collection, the statue is now built for all to see that are able too. Thanks to all who helped make this happen, I will continue to launch and help others complete their collections.

    hi, I could use gyros and additional radar, thanks.
    Congrats!
    Tribez code: 87s943n

  2. Ads


  3. #9622
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    251870
    Liked
    9 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Poynton, UK
    Posts
    1,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenetta View Post

    I actually could visit everyone. Craig, on the other hand, has big problems. I guess it's hit and miss as to how it will go. Did anyone notice that the only way to get more land now is to pay $ ? No more coins. Not only do we miss out on free $, we can't get land without paying real money to get the $ now. I just wrote a long nasty-gram to GI!
    It's been like that for a while. Once you get so far you can only buy land with green notes.

    Sian and David (level 35) need chocolate (not filled) candies, cognac, perfume or flight items. Thank you.

  4. #9623
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    251870
    Liked
    9 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Poynton, UK
    Posts
    1,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain boyington View Post
    Thanks to Barbara and Rick for a successful launch, I received after a few tries my last picture and have now completed my third collection, the statue is now built for all to see that are able too. Thanks to all who helped make this happen, I will continue to launch and help others complete their collections.

    hi, I could use gyros and additional radar, thanks.
    Excellent. Glad to help. Still waiting for mine to come back!

    Sian and David (level 35) need chocolate (not filled) candies, cognac, perfume or flight items. Thank you.

  5. #9624
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    275011
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    417
    I just had to talk about it two algeas dropped in a row. So if anyone needs help I'm ready even if I don't have much to offer. I don't see anyone from here launching at the moment.
    Tele Cove (level 40)

    Send me what you need and I'll send back to you.

    Thank you!

  6. #9625
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    252676
    Liked
    12 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenetta View Post

    I actually could visit everyone. Craig, on the other hand, has big problems. I guess it's hit and miss as to how it will go. Did anyone notice that the only way to get more land now is to pay $ ? No more coins. Not only do we miss out on free $, we can't get land without paying real money to get the $ now. I just wrote a long nasty-gram to GI!
    Me too had a Good Friday visiting session watch out beach time soon for Fred

    lv35. Spare propeller please need 100 plus

  7. #9626
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    258361
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    44
    I know it's just a gigantic coincidence, but I also just had a great visiting session. Got to visit all sorts of people I never get to, hopefully in 4 hours when my launch comes back I will still be able to see and join a launch!

    AdNazzyP Level 35. Flight catering, Flight items, Duty Free objects, Passengers, Fuel.

  8. #9627
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    279392
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    5
    I could really use 2 laser levels and 1 robot tester if anyone has those items to gift right now.

    WXGRL230

  9. #9628
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    252116
    Liked
    20 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara59 View Post

    It's been like that for a while. Once you get so far you can only buy land with green notes.

    Sian and David (level 35) need chocolate (not filled) candies, cognac, perfume or flight items. Thank you.
    That stinks! I told them they needed to give us bonuses (no codes) which yielded free $ so that all users get free $, not just Android players.
    Tribez code: 87s943n

  10. #9629
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    252116
    Liked
    20 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by AdNazzyP View Post
    I know it's just a gigantic coincidence, but I also just had a great visiting session. Got to visit all sorts of people I never get to, hopefully in 4 hours when my launch comes back I will still be able to see and join a launch!

    AdNazzyP Level 35. Flight catering, Flight items, Duty Free objects, Passengers, Fuel.
    Have my fingers crossed for you!
    Tribez code: 87s943n

  11. #9630
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    265604
    Liked
    3 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenetta View Post
    Sorry Craig
    No worries. Gave up and went to bed.

    Cheers,

    Craig_za Need: sheers, reinforced frame, triple wire, transmitter(normal not powerful) Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, white gold bracelet, spare wire, smoke detector, hull parts, landing gear


Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Airport City - Friends request
    By skale87 in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 1581
    Last Post: 03-28-2014, 10:49 AM
  2. Trading for 1st gen...
    By Spag_187 in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 11:09 PM
  3. IPad and Airport Express or Airport Extreme
    By hanstoby222 in forum iPad Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 11:55 AM
  4. Settings for Airport Utility / Airport Express
    By Matth3w in forum iPad Help
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 10:29 PM
  5. Trading for 3g
    By Sincere11105 in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 06:17 AM

Search tags for this page

airport city

,
airport city alien legacy
,

airport city duke crooker doesn't interact

,
airport city promo codes ipad
,
airport city training center
,
time travel and other suspicious activities in airport city
,
time travel or other suspicious activities
,
????? ???? ??? airport city
Click on a term to search for related topics.