Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Airport City Trading Centre

This is a discussion on Airport City Trading Centre within the Airport City Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Originally Posted by Karimhamzeh After the update i lost the ability to add friends as well as codes! Has it happened to anyone else? Codes, ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 956 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 456 856 906 946 954 955 956 957 958 966 1006 1056 1456 1956 ... LastLast
Results 9,551 to 9,560 of 22158
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: Airport City Trading Centre

  1. #9551
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    270074
    Liked
    14 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by Karimhamzeh View Post
    After the update i lost the ability to add friends as well as codes! Has it happened to anyone else?
    Codes, what codes, Yep, what GI gives us on one hand, they take with the other
    Airport City Red Dog. Level 40........NEED.. Quest items
    Tribez Red Dog Level 96 Code 1zy537
    Big Business .... Red Dog 2

  2. Ads


  3. #9552
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    252116
    Liked
    20 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post

    Updated on my iPhone, now I can not add friends, as it just isn't there, gone, vanished,
    Also it won't let me launch, Nice one GI.
    So I don't think I'll update on my ipad , couldn't imagine losing all you guys, it's what keeps me going,
    Yikes!
    Tribez code: 87s943n

  4. #9553
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    265604
    Liked
    3 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    173
    Hey Frenetta,


    Joined your launch. You still going up?

    Cheers,

    Craig_za Need: sheers, reinforced frame, triple wire, transmitter(normal not powerful) Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, white gold bracelet, spare wire, smoke detector, hull parts, landing gear

  5. #9554
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    245942
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenetta

    Yikes!
    Also no more visiting friends!!!!!

  6. #9555
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    252116
    Liked
    20 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by craigza View Post
    Hey Frenetta,

    Joined your launch. You still going up?

    Cheers,

    Craig_za Need: sheers, reinforced frame, triple wire, transmitter(normal not powerful) Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, white gold bracelet, spare wire, smoke detector, hull parts, landing gear
    I was going to scrub it but since you joined I'll keep putting stuff in.
    Tribez code: 87s943n

  7. #9556
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    258361
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    44
    I have updated on both the iPad and iPhone, iPad game seems like it's back to normal, usernames not fixed still, but proper planes and visiting is still wacky. iPhone on the other hand is completely screwed up, no add friends button, can't visit just get cannot connect to server. I still don't have a treadmill yet in that game so who knows if the launch is broken. I'm pretty close to just deleting my iPhone game, having one screwed up game is bad enough. Glad I play on iPad more and am further ahead.

    AdNazzyP Level 35. Flight catering, Flight items, Duty Free objects, Passengers, Fuel.

  8. #9557
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    265604
    Liked
    3 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenetta View Post

    I was going to scrub it but since you joined I'll keep putting stuff in.
    Thanks, I don't have a lot of big stuff, but i do have enough to launch. It will just take time if ok with you?

    Cheers,

    Craig_za Need: sheers, reinforced frame, triple wire, transmitter(normal not powerful) Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, white gold bracelet, spare wire, smoke detector, hull parts, landing gear

  9. #9558
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    252116
    Liked
    20 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by craigza View Post

    Thanks, I don't have a lot of big stuff, but i do have enough to launch. It will just take time if ok with you?

    Cheers,

    Craig_za Need: sheers, reinforced frame, triple wire, transmitter(normal not powerful) Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, white gold bracelet, spare wire, smoke detector, hull parts, landing gear
    Fine with me but it will be bedtime for me soon. I will throw in a little more tonight and then whatever I need to in the morning. Thanks!
    Tribez code: 87s943n

  10. #9559
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    265604
    Liked
    3 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenetta View Post

    Fine with me but it will be bedtime for me soon. I will throw in a little more tonight and then whatever I need to in the morning. Thanks!
    No problem. Day time here so will put stuff in accordingly during the day. Quiet day at work.

    Cheers,

    Craig_za Need: sheers, reinforced frame, triple wire, transmitter(normal not powerful) Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, white gold bracelet, spare wire, smoke detector, hull parts, landing gear

  11. #9560
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    249101
    Liked
    9 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by EstherV View Post

    I updated and i have recovered my jumbo!
    Oh, I meant I never had. Jumbo in the first place

    captain flop (level 34) duty free items especially choc candies (the square box), passengers, fuel, repair items and deicer. Thank you, I love u all


Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Airport City - Friends request
    By skale87 in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 1581
    Last Post: 03-28-2014, 10:49 AM
  2. Trading for 1st gen...
    By Spag_187 in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 11:09 PM
  3. IPad and Airport Express or Airport Extreme
    By hanstoby222 in forum iPad Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 11:55 AM
  4. Settings for Airport Utility / Airport Express
    By Matth3w in forum iPad Help
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 10:29 PM
  5. Trading for 3g
    By Sincere11105 in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 06:17 AM

Search tags for this page

airport city

,
airport city alien legacy
,

airport city duke crooker doesn't interact

,
airport city hd game skating rink required items
,
airport city space travel monument
,
doesn't interact
,
time travel and other suspicious activities in airport city
,
????? ???? ??? airport city
Click on a term to search for related topics.