Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Airport City Trading Centre

This is a discussion on Airport City Trading Centre within the Airport City Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Originally Posted by Vibbster I got one red paint, thought that was from Little Angle. No oil under my tree.. This is so frustrating. I ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 396 of 2219 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 394 395 396 397 398 406 446 496 896 1396 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 22183
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: Airport City Trading Centre

  1. #3951
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    256463
    Liked
    8 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,432
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibbster View Post
    I got one red paint, thought that was from Little Angle. No oil under my tree..
    This is so frustrating. I have a photo of your airport, I matched the photo to your airport in my neighbourhood and sent sleigh oil. I have no idea why you didn't get it. Will try again tomorrow. I'll let you know what I send and we'll see what happens. Weren't we told that the username problem would be fixed in the next update?

  2. Ads


  3. #3952
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    256463
    Liked
    8 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,432
    Quote Originally Posted by stewartsathome View Post
    Has anyone had problems sending candies, cognac etc for quest? Have sent out more than 10 and it shows I only sent 1.....

    captain flop (level 27)
    Haven't sent any out yet. I'm having a different problem - sent Vibbster sleigh oil and it didn't arrive. I've quit trying to figure out what's going on with this game. It just gives me a headache!

  4. #3953
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    252676
    Liked
    12 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by lilly2

    I think they won't leave unless you complete the Great Seal Collection. So that's getting items to drop from Halloween shops, cemeteries and pumpkin patches. Luckily, there are a few neighbors who have several of these buildings. Bad news is, it takes forever to get something to drop. I've been visiting them for days and days and rarely get anything. Still missing 2 items. I'm guessing the elves won't leave unless we finish the Santa quest.
    I have 6 of these buildings still in case you need them

    Xmas gifts only please sleight cover,red paint,sleigh oil,heater ,ATM and imprinter

  5. #3954
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    240363
    Liked
    5 times
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    690
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbg364

    But how did you get the lanterns for the elves? And which flights does Star Dust fall from? Sorry for all the questions but I just had 6 planes land and didn't get a single thing.
    I've had bright lanterns back for the ghosts and old lanterns to get the elves. I'll gift as many of these as I can,I haven't had usernames for ages now so my airport photos are out of date and I'm struggling to see who's who. I'm gifting to people grouped on my list but I don't know if gi are shifting my names about.
    I've noticed people who have a profile picture on my friends list show up. Perhaps if we add a profile picture on there and the same one as our profile avatar we can identify each other by picture rather than sifting through dozens of similar airports? What do you think?

    Thanks to all who sent items for me to finish my repair hanger,especially Ircro who is the insulation gifting king!
    In desperate need of flight catering!

    PLEASE SEND TO MY NEW GAME JIMGHJJ2. I am level 40.Thanks!

  6. #3955
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    249101
    Liked
    9 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbg364

    Haven't sent any out yet. I'm having a different problem - sent Vibbster sleigh oil and it didn't arrive. I've quit trying to figure out what's going on with this game. It just gives me a headache!
    I've managed to I'd it now. I do have neighbours which have quest items showing though, in the past it hasn't. So that's a good thing........ Maybe!

    captain flop (level 27)

  7. #3956
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    249101
    Liked
    9 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by jimghjj

    I've had bright lanterns back for the ghosts and old lanterns to get the elves. I'll gift as many of these as I can,I haven't had usernames for ages now so my airport photos are out of date and I'm struggling to see who's who. I'm gifting to people grouped on my list but I don't know if gi are shifting my names about.
    I've noticed people who have a profile picture on my friends list show up. Perhaps if we add a profile picture on there and the same one as our profile avatar we can identify each other by picture rather than sifting through dozens of similar airports? What do you think?

    Thanks to all who sent items for me to finish my repair hanger,especially Ircro who is the insulation gifting king!
    Yeh I saw pics too, but can't work out how to change profile pic. There doesn't seem to be an option. They must be on iPhone or something, I have iPad.

    captain flop (level 27)

  8. #3957
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    260771
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenetta View Post
    Just figured out that you can get some of the stuff for the sleigh hangar by flying to Cyprus
    Thanks, good tip!
    Bilove likes this.

  9. #3958
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    260771
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbg364 View Post
    This is so frustrating. I have a photo of your airport, I matched the photo to your airport in my neighbourhood and sent sleigh oil. I have no idea why you didn't get it. Will try again tomorrow. I'll let you know what I send and we'll see what happens. Weren't we told that the username problem would be fixed in the next update?
    Just sent you red paint!

  10. #3959
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    260771
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by stewartsathome View Post
    Yeh I saw pics too, but can't work out how to change profile pic. There doesn't seem to be an option. They must be on iPhone or something, I have iPad.

    captain flop (level 27)
    I saw this too, and I was thinking that these are Facebook profile picks... My account is NOT linked to my facebook account, so I thought that only people which has linked their FB account will have picture? Can it be so?

  11. #3960
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    252116
    Liked
    20 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibbster

    I got one red paint, thought that was from Little Angle. No oil under my tree..
    I got paint from pdxsk2 but no oil. Don't know what's going on.
    Tribez code: 87s943n


Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Airport City - Friends request
    By skale87 in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 1581
    Last Post: 03-28-2014, 10:49 AM
  2. Trading for 1st gen...
    By Spag_187 in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 11:09 PM
  3. IPad and Airport Express or Airport Extreme
    By hanstoby222 in forum iPad Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 11:55 AM
  4. Settings for Airport Utility / Airport Express
    By Matth3w in forum iPad Help
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 10:29 PM
  5. Trading for 3g
    By Sincere11105 in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 06:17 AM

Search tags for this page

airport city

,
airport city alien legacy
,

airport city duke crooker doesn't interact

,
airport city hd game skating rink required items
,
airport city space travel monument
,
airport city training center
,
time travel and other suspicious activities in airport city
,
????? ???? ??? airport city
Click on a term to search for related topics.