Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Airport City Trading Centre

This is a discussion on Airport City Trading Centre within the Airport City Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Today's gifts: TigaSefi - landing lamp OlaTomek - navigation mod FLjim - deicer Jimghjj2 - radio transmitter Vibbster - deicer Fannie - fuel Captain flop ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 2218 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 417 467 867 1367 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 22176
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: Airport City Trading Centre

  1. #3661
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    256463
    Liked
    8 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,432
    Today's gifts:
    TigaSefi - landing lamp
    OlaTomek - navigation mod
    FLjim - deicer
    Jimghjj2 - radio transmitter
    Vibbster - deicer
    Fannie - fuel
    Captain flop - fuel
    Sian and David - propeller
    Siannnnn - navigation module
    EstherV - passengers
    Spareribs - catering
    Pdxsk2 - landing lamp
    Vic123 - landing lamp
    Ircro - propeller
    Porter029 - jet engine
    Super123 - beacon

    Let me know if you want to change your 'order' or if you'd like me to add you to the list.
    Airport City: Jbg364 (Level 40)
    NEED: Catering, long distance flight items
    HAVE: Lots of good stuff that no one seems to receive!
    TribeZ: 19c3qbn (Level 79)

  2. Ads


  3. #3662
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    255793
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbg364 View Post
    Today's gifts:
    TigaSefi - landing lamp
    OlaTomek - navigation mod
    FLjim - deicer
    Jimghjj2 - radio transmitter
    Vibbster - deicer
    Fannie - fuel
    Captain flop - fuel
    Sian and David - propeller
    Siannnnn - navigation module
    EstherV - passengers
    Spareribs - catering
    Pdxsk2 - landing lamp
    Vic123 - landing lamp
    Ircro - propeller
    Porter029 - jet engine
    Super123 - beacon

    Let me know if you want to change your 'order' or if you'd like me to add you to the list.
    Jbg, just sent you a beacon, let me know if you prefer catering or other item.
    please send 2 x bracelet, flight goggles, helmet, powerful transmitter to Jaspj. Will return gifts on his behalf. Thanks!

  4. #3663
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    256463
    Liked
    8 times
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,432
    Quote Originally Posted by Letgnis View Post
    Jbg, just sent you a beacon, let me know if you prefer catering or other item.
    Sorry, you're on my list for spare wire today. Missed putting you on the above list. Beacon is great!

  5. #3664
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    255793
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    185
    Have sent the following gifts:

    Fannie - fuel (I can gift nav module now, let me know if you prefer this)
    Captain flop - passenger
    Tomekola - landing gear
    Jimjjh2 - powerful transmitter
    Little angel - passenger
    Jbg364 - Oscillating beacon
    Esther - passengers
    Sian and david - flight catering

    Plse send me amperemeter (x1), llaser cutter (x2) or lining plate (x2). Spare wires or fuel also appreciated.

    No sure if anybody posted this, but weekend gift code is snow99.
    please send 2 x bracelet, flight goggles, helmet, powerful transmitter to Jaspj. Will return gifts on his behalf. Thanks!

  6. #3665
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    255793
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbg364 View Post
    Sorry, you're on my list for spare wire today. Missed putting you on the above list. Beacon is great!
    Spare wire is great. Thanks! Beacon daily for you then?

    I can only get intermittent wifi connection and most time I can't see names with the user names problem.
    please send 2 x bracelet, flight goggles, helmet, powerful transmitter to Jaspj. Will return gifts on his behalf. Thanks!

  7. #3666
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    249101
    Liked
    9 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenetta
    Hi all! I need to update my gifting list so if my regulars would please report in and tell me what you need. I've seen Super123 and Fljim560's requests so far. I need to hear from : Bloobuoy, Ircro, Siannn, captain Flop, Esther, Jbg, TomekOla, Sian and David, Jimghh, Jdm, Pingways, Ewikaa, Lilly, Pidsk2,and Vibbster. Little Angel - I am still searching so let me know what you want. I'm not giving up. If you aren't on my list but need something, let me know and I'll try to help.
    Parts for repairs would be good, else fuel or passengers. What r your requirements?

    captain flop (level 27)

  8. #3667
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    251870
    Liked
    9 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Poynton, UK
    Posts
    1,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenetta
    Hi all! I need to update my gifting list so if my regulars would please report in and tell me what you need. I've seen Super123 and Fljim560's requests so far. I need to hear from : Bloobuoy, Ircro, Siannn, captain Flop, Esther, Jbg, TomekOla, Sian and David, Jimghh, Jdm, Pingways, Ewikaa, Lilly, Pidsk2,and Vibbster. Little Angel - I am still searching so let me know what you want. I'm not giving up. If you aren't on my list but need something, let me know and I'll try to help.
    Fuel hose for me please and propeller for siannnnn.

    Thx

    Sian and David ( level 35 ) Have: fuel, jar, lawnmower, air con, cockpit glass, welder, projector, towel, pax, textbook, engine, weather display, power source, shredder, hull parts, landing gear, catering, packaging machine, city model, gyroscope, grinding machine, all flight items.

  9. #3668
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    252116
    Liked
    20 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Letgnis
    Have sent the following gifts:

    Fannie - fuel (I can gift nav module now, let me know if you prefer this)
    Captain flop - passenger
    Tomekola - landing gear
    Jimjjh2 - powerful transmitter
    Little angel - passenger
    Jbg364 - Oscillating beacon
    Esther - passengers
    Sian and david - flight catering

    Plse send me amperemeter (x1), llaser cutter (x2) or lining plate (x2). Spare wires or fuel also appreciated.

    No sure if anybody posted this, but weekend gift code is snow99.
    Fuel is what I need the most, so thanks! I still cannot find you after the last time my airports all went crazy! Can you put up a current pic of your airport? Maybe this will help me!
    Tribez code: 87s943n

  10. #3669
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    252116
    Liked
    20 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by stewartsathome

    Parts for repairs would be good, else fuel or passengers. What r your requirements?

    captain flop (level 27)
    Fuel is my #1, then add radar, nav mod, deicer, fuel hose, fuel additives. Thanks!
    Tribez code: 87s943n

  11. #3670
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    251870
    Liked
    9 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Poynton, UK
    Posts
    1,832
    Hi all gifts sent so far:

    Fannie / Captain flop - fuel
    Jbg - beacon
    Ircro - propeller
    Bloobuoy - catering
    Vibbster/ FLJim - Deicer
    Nhim Beo/ provost 76 - hull parts
    Jimghjj - powerful transmitter
    Porter 029 - grinding machine
    Letgnis - spare wire

    Sian and David ( level 35 ) Have: fuel, jar, lawnmower, air con, cockpit glass, welder, projector, towel, pax, textbook, engine, weather display, power source, shredder, hull parts, landing gear, catering, packaging machine, city model, gyroscope, grinding machine, all flight items.


Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Airport City - Friends request
    By skale87 in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 1581
    Last Post: 03-28-2014, 10:49 AM
  2. Trading for 1st gen...
    By Spag_187 in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 11:09 PM
  3. IPad and Airport Express or Airport Extreme
    By hanstoby222 in forum iPad Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 11:55 AM
  4. Settings for Airport Utility / Airport Express
    By Matth3w in forum iPad Help
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 10:29 PM
  5. Trading for 3g
    By Sincere11105 in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 06:17 AM

Search tags for this page

airport city

,
airport city alien legacy
,

airport city duke crooker doesn't interact

,
airport city hd game skating rink required items
,
airport city space travel monument
,
doesn't interact
,
time travel and other suspicious activities in airport city
,
????? ???? ??? airport city
Click on a term to search for related topics.