Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Airport City Trading Centre

This is a discussion on Airport City Trading Centre within the Airport City Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Originally Posted by stewartsathome ? Erm.... I don't know what u mean! captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: not getting gifts at ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1804 of 2222 FirstFirst ... 804 1304 1704 1754 1794 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1814 1854 1904 ... LastLast
Results 18,031 to 18,040 of 22215
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: Airport City Trading Centre

  1. #18031
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    277070
    Liked
    8 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,160
    Quote Originally Posted by stewartsathome View Post

    ? Erm.... I don't know what u mean!

    captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: not getting gifts at minute so don't waste on me thx lovely neighbours
    Isn't that a Routemaster bus in your pic?

    please send flight catering to Troglodyte69 (iPad) & defrosters to Troglodyte96 (iPhone) thanks, failing that any flight stuff is good.
    Please send Troglodyte69 (iPad), nav module or fuel hose & Troglodyte96 (Blocked-iPhone) spare props or fuel hose thanks.

  2. Ads


  3. #18032
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    277070
    Liked
    8 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Janietub View Post

    I know. I'm quite happy they recovered my game though. Can't wait to see how they did. And I want my pyramids! I was so close to getting them. Did you get yours back yet? I can't even visit you anymore, ughhhh!

    Who knows, maybe this will speed up the fix for adding friends. Gotta stay positive, right?
    Keeping calm is getting pretty hard nowadays.
    Good luck, hope it works out for you.

    please send flight catering to Troglodyte69 (iPad) & defrosters to Troglodyte96 (iPhone) thanks, failing that any flight stuff is good.
    Please send Troglodyte69 (iPad), nav module or fuel hose & Troglodyte96 (Blocked-iPhone) spare props or fuel hose thanks.

  4. #18033
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    277070
    Liked
    8 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuttyuk View Post
    Nuttyuk is back.

    GI sent me a code number this morning. I entered it and it worked first time. My airport is fully restored and seems to be completely intact as it had been on the day that I lost it. My friends are there and my greenies and coins are correct.
    This is excellent. I just need to reacquaint myself with what I am doing.

    It does give some level of confidence that things can be restored by GI after a total crash.
    I would recommend that you take screenshots fairly regularly, so you know where you was if you are unfortunate enough to experience a crash.

    I'll try to get my head around the new quest and see whether it is do-able in the remaining time.
    Apologies that it will take me a while to get back on track with gifts.

    I am now playing at the latest upgrade level so no more greenies for me, but who cares, I have my game and my friends back.

    Best wishes to all,
    Nutty
    Glad they fixed it, good to see you back.

    please send flight catering to Troglodyte69 (iPad) & defrosters to Troglodyte96 (iPhone) thanks, failing that any flight stuff is good.
    Please send Troglodyte69 (iPad), nav module or fuel hose & Troglodyte96 (Blocked-iPhone) spare props or fuel hose thanks.

  5. #18034
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    249101
    Liked
    9 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Troglodyte96 View Post

    Isn't that a Routemaster bus in your pic?

    please send flight catering to Troglodyte69 (iPad) & defrosters to Troglodyte96 (iPhone) thanks, failing that any flight stuff is good.
    Is it? Lol! I just liked it cause it reminded me of how buses used to look when I was a kid no doors, you just jumped on the back

    captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: not getting gifts at minute so don't waste on me thx lovely neighbours

  6. #18035
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    277070
    Liked
    8 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,160
    Quote Originally Posted by stewartsathome View Post

    Is it? Lol! I just liked it cause it reminded me of how buses used to look when I was a kid no doors, you just jumped on the back

    captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: not getting gifts at minute so don't waste on me thx lovely neighbours
    Yep, it's definitely a Routemaster then, used to be fun jumping off the back when they were still moving.

    please send flight catering to Troglodyte69 (iPad) & defrosters to Troglodyte96 (iPhone) thanks, failing that any flight stuff is good.
    Please send Troglodyte69 (iPad), nav module or fuel hose & Troglodyte96 (Blocked-iPhone) spare props or fuel hose thanks.

  7. #18036
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    276368
    Liked
    6 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    401
    Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome back that you posted.

    It does feel good to have my airport back, even though I miss collecting the greenies. I hope that the others who lost their airports take something positive from my good fortune today and that your airports get reinstated soon.

    Whilst I've been away sulking, I've missed reading the forum (as it made me feel even worse when I read how you were all progressing).

    A few things that aren't yet obvious to me:

    Have many of you upgraded?
    If anyone has upgraded, is the new quest worth chasing in the time left?
    Does anyone have the gift shops to visit?....
    And, whatever is the fuel catalyst and how do you use it?

    So many questions. I'm like the new boy in the class again!

    Sorry for my ignorance.
    Nutty

  8. #18037
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    277060
    Liked
    8 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuttyuk View Post
    Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome back that you posted.

    It does feel good to have my airport back, even though I miss collecting the greenies. I hope that the others who lost their airports take something positive from my good fortune today and that your airports get reinstated soon.

    Whilst I've been away sulking, I've missed reading the forum (as it made me feel even worse when I read how you were all progressing).

    A few things that aren't yet obvious to me:

    Have many of you upgraded?
    If anyone has upgraded, is the new quest worth chasing in the time left?
    Does anyone have the gift shops to visit?....
    And, whatever is the fuel catalyst and how do you use it?

    So many questions. I'm like the new boy in the class again!

    Sorry for my ignorance.
    Nutty
    I upgraded...tapping for greenies was getting boring, I like flying and quest hunting. First two parts of the quest were pretty easy, but the last part drops from gift shops are poor. If you upgrade, you have 7.5 days to complete. Still very possible. Come join the "fun"

    bernardngo (level 40, 209 stars) Will return what you send

  9. #18038
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    252116
    Liked
    20 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Janietub View Post

    I know. I'm quite happy they recovered my game though. Can't wait to see how they did. And I want my pyramids! I was so close to getting them. Did you get yours back yet? I can't even visit you anymore, ughhhh!

    Who knows, maybe this will speed up the fix for adding friends. Gotta stay positive, right?
    Keeping calm is getting pretty hard nowadays.
    No pyramid yet but I remain hopeful. I'm getting very bored with the game right now. I don't have time for 6 hour maps right now so there's not much to do.
    Tribez code: 87s943n

  10. #18039
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    63574
    Liked
    35 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    697
    What's the deal with the fuel catalyst? How are you supposed to use it?

  11. #18040
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    288531
    Liked
    235 times
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbg364 View Post
    I visited 23 gift shops yesterday and only 1 drop. Just built my second shop, the first one yesterday, and haven't gotten anything. Landed 9 planes a few minutes ago and had quest $ drop from one. Agree the drop rate is really low on this one.
    I have completed the guest planes part of the quest. The hat seemed to drop the most and the wagon wheel the least.


Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Airport City - Friends request
    By skale87 in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 1581
    Last Post: 03-28-2014, 10:49 AM
  2. Trading for 1st gen...
    By Spag_187 in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 11:09 PM
  3. IPad and Airport Express or Airport Extreme
    By hanstoby222 in forum iPad Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 11:55 AM
  4. Settings for Airport Utility / Airport Express
    By Matth3w in forum iPad Help
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 10:29 PM
  5. Trading for 3g
    By Sincere11105 in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 06:17 AM

Search tags for this page

airport city

,
airport city alien legacy
,

airport city duke crooker doesn't interact

,
airport city promo codes ipad
,
airport city space travel monument
,
airport city training center
,
time travel and other suspicious activities in airport city
,
????? ???? ??? airport city
Click on a term to search for related topics.