Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Airport City Trading Centre

This is a discussion on Airport City Trading Centre within the Airport City Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Originally Posted by jal pilot Hi there, I am lost with the 2 quests. Is the Aztek quest on the same timer as the UFO ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1594 of 2222 FirstFirst ... 594 1094 1494 1544 1584 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1604 1644 1694 2094 ... LastLast
Results 15,931 to 15,940 of 22216
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: Airport City Trading Centre

  1. #15931
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    252676
    Liked
    12 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    1,459
    Quote Originally Posted by jal pilot View Post
    Hi there,

    I am lost with the 2 quests. Is the Aztek quest on the same timer as the UFO one, or is it "timeless"
    No it's not on a timer the alien and UFO one are related the Aztek is another one which has timers on the maps hence the fuel tip as you need to get loads of fuel

    Needs; the truth is out there but not dropping....nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

  2. Ads


  3. #15932
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    252676
    Liked
    12 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    1,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenetta View Post

    I got 2.
    I did the jump at 9 fuel and nip out to forum then back to neighbour and it jumped to 18 fuel and timer went to negative 48 so that is some more playing to do to get more fuel

    Needs; the truth is out there but not dropping....nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

  4. #15933
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    277070
    Liked
    8 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,160
    Thanks for crossing your fingers Tele, it must have worked cos I've finally got that attack plane. Been running all evening with secret faucet and spy glass, now I'm using them on Area 51.

    please send magnometers or plasma to both Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone), it's fun seeing what arrives & fuel is always handy..
    Please send Troglodyte69 (iPad), nav module or fuel hose & Troglodyte96 (Blocked-iPhone) spare props or fuel hose thanks.

  5. #15934
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    249101
    Liked
    9 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenetta View Post

    My mother-in-law has to have parallel lines vacuumed into her carpets. If anyone steps on it, the carpet has to be redone. Ergo, nobody is allowed to walk on the carpet. Makes it tough to get around.
    Lol!

    captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all

  6. #15935
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    252116
    Liked
    20 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred123thytdytdg View Post

    I did the jump at 9 fuel and nip out to forum then back to neighbour and it jumped to 18 fuel and timer went to negative 48 so that is some more playing to do to get more fuel

    Needs; the truth is out there but not dropping....nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle
    I'm in the middle of doing it again right now! You have to get out by doing the double button, not the "x" for it to give you extra.
    Tribez code: 87s943n

  7. #15936
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    249101
    Liked
    9 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred123thytdytdg View Post
    Get oil faster tip it works again from another forum seems to shave off 20 seconds

    You are only supposed to get one oil per minute, nothing you can do to speed that up, right? Wrong!

    When you visit a neighbor, wait until the oil timer drops below 00.00 (00.59 to 00.50) and then return home. The timer will reset down to a range between 00.15 and 00.01 and you get your oil in a few seconds.

    Notice that when you started you had, for example, 42 OIL at 00.15 seconds, then you visit your neighbor and arrive there at 42 OIL 00.05, wait until it turns 43 OIL 00.59 seconds and go home. Your timer should now be 43 OIL 00.05 seconds (or thereabouts) and in 5 seconds you reach 44 OIL. So you got 2 OILS in 30 seconds time.

    If you start your visit at 00.03 you won't have enough time to return before 00.50. You won't loose the oil, but you won't gain additional time.

    Needs; the truth is out there but not dropping....nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle
    Wot on earth! My brain is about to explode with all these numbers Fred. Stop it!

    captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all

  8. #15937
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    252676
    Liked
    12 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    1,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenetta View Post

    I'm in the middle of doing it again right now! You have to get out by doing the double button, not the "x" for it to give you extra.
    Yes it goes crazy and jumps all over the place getting fuel at rate of 5 to 9 a minute

    Needs; the truth is out there but not dropping....nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

  9. #15938
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    252676
    Liked
    12 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    1,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred123thytdytdg View Post

    Yes it goes crazy and jumps all over the place getting fuel at rate of 5 to 9 a minute

    Needs; the truth is out there but not dropping....nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle
    Wow when in neighbour and counter on fuel goes to 00:00 press house picture button at that exact point and fuel jumps by 3 and drops counter to 22 seconds great might save me buying fuel ever again

    Needs; the truth is out there but not dropping....nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

  10. #15939
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    252116
    Liked
    20 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred123thytdytdg View Post

    Wow when in neighbour and counter on fuel goes to 00:00 press house picture button at that exact point and fuel jumps by 3 and drops counter to 22 seconds great might save me buying fuel ever again

    Needs; the truth is out there but not dropping....nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle
    I tried it on a current player and it worked. I tried it on Sian's old account (didn't want to accidentally hit the red x) and it didn't work. Could have been my timing. Could have been due to account not updated???
    Tribez code: 87s943n

  11. #15940
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    252676
    Liked
    12 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    1,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenetta View Post

    I tried it on a current player and it worked. I tried it on Sian's old account (didn't want to accidentally hit the red x) and it didn't work. Could have been my timing. Could have been due to account not updated???
    It's like playing that game the cube on tv you have to hit the 00:00 at a set point I just got 5 instead of 3 but keeping visiting any player in between collect fuel used to collect coins etc now have no time as busy jumping ..... Try counting in your head then hitting it as the zero just arrives and the fuel changes

    Needs; the truth is out there but not dropping....nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle
    Last edited by Fred123thytdytdg; 06-03-2013 at 04:37 PM.


Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Airport City - Friends request
    By skale87 in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 1581
    Last Post: 03-28-2014, 10:49 AM
  2. Trading for 1st gen...
    By Spag_187 in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 11:09 PM
  3. IPad and Airport Express or Airport Extreme
    By hanstoby222 in forum iPad Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 11:55 AM
  4. Settings for Airport Utility / Airport Express
    By Matth3w in forum iPad Help
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 10:29 PM
  5. Trading for 3g
    By Sincere11105 in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 06:17 AM

Search tags for this page

airport city

,
airport city alien legacy
,

airport city duke crooker doesn't interact

,
airport city promo codes ipad
,
airport city space travel monument
,
airport city training center
,
time travel and other suspicious activities in airport city
,
????? ???? ??? airport city
Click on a term to search for related topics.