Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Airport City Trading Centre

This is a discussion on Airport City Trading Centre within the Airport City Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Originally Posted by GLC23 Anyone launching off pad 2? I'm ready to join.... Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1243 of 2224 FirstFirst ... 243 743 1143 1193 1233 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1253 1293 1343 1743 ... LastLast
Results 12,421 to 12,430 of 22240
Like Tree166Likes

Thread: Airport City Trading Centre

  1. #12421
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    277060
    Liked
    8 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by GLC23 View Post
    Anyone launching off pad 2? I'm ready to join....

    Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume
    We have one going under Gooberbear, 1232/2000 with 12 hours to go. 2nd and 3rd are open

    Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

  2. Ads


  3. #12422
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    252676
    Liked
    12 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by GLC23 View Post

    My first launch and it returns with 2 footprints..... He was there....

    Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume
    Yes just got 3 foot prints just need a shuttle just join a launch at 1272 points 2 of us in

    lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hose(104) , or Beacons(29), Nav module(20) or props (4) please

  4. #12423
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    288073
    Liked
    5 times
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Blackpool Uk
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by RobWu View Post
    I still have no answer from them - they're as silent as the grave. If I get any answer I'll post it here.
    That be cool Rob, be interesting to see what they say to you. I bet it's the same as they told Tele....
    Lukehakesley level 40

    Long distance items please.

    My son's Airport is called Rigby's City. His airport has been unfairly restricted by G.I. So he's unable to return gifts at present.

  5. #12424
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    251870
    Liked
    9 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Poynton, UK
    Posts
    1,832
    Quote Originally Posted by GLC23 View Post
    Anyone launching off pad 2? I'm ready to join....

    Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume
    Will be launching in about 6 hours when capsule lands.

    Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

  6. #12425
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    270847
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara59 View Post

    Will be launching in about 6 hours when capsule lands.

    Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks
    Great! I will join as mamanch (if GI's servers are up...) Only 23h to finish the quest...
    ipad game: jal pilot level 45; Needfuel catalyst, fuel catalyst, fuel catalyst ...
    iphone game mamanch2 level 11; landing lamps. Thanks!!

  7. #12426
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    277060
    Liked
    8 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    544
    Hi airport friends

    I know we have been launching and waiting feverishly for days now. I think it wold really be cool to just once coordinate a single launch with as many people in our forum for an immediate launch with minimal points. We would have to give our group enough lead time to let all the landers back, but then pre-arrange a future day and time to meet for the launch party

    Fred123' I would like to nominate you as our flight leader to see if we can pull off a coordinated launch. Any interest?

    Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

  8. #12427
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    245709
    Liked
    3 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernardngo View Post
    Hi airport friends

    I know we have been launching and waiting feverishly for days now. I think it wold really be cool to just once coordinate a single launch with as many people in our forum for an immediate launch with minimal points. We would have to give our group enough lead time to let all the landers back, but then pre-arrange a future day and time to meet for the launch party

    Fred123' I would like to nominate you as our flight leader to see if we can pull off a coordinated launch. Any interest?

    Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.
    Yeah, good idea. One coordinated launch. No one greedy. Mess up GI, love it!
    Pinkel5 level40
    No catering please

    Can send: laptop, monitor and parkingmeter and loads of other stuff

  9. #12428
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    268589
    Liked
    8 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernardngo View Post
    Hi airport friends

    I know we have been launching and waiting feverishly for days now. I think it wold really be cool to just once coordinate a single launch with as many people in our forum for an immediate launch with minimal points. We would have to give our group enough lead time to let all the landers back, but then pre-arrange a future day and time to meet for the launch party

    Fred123' I would like to nominate you as our flight leader to see if we can pull off a coordinated launch. Any interest?

    Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.
    Do you mean "golden box for everyone" party - that everyone puts in equal number of points and whole group achieves golden box? It's beautiful idea, but practically impossible to proceed, because one participant of launch not aware of common agreement will ruin the whole plan.
    Nonetheless, I'm in!
    Airport City: RobWu / level 45 / 175* Need: L8 items, spare wire or fuel catalyst.
    TribeZ: urmfgtm / level 88

  10. #12429
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    245709
    Liked
    3 times
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    526
    I would like to ask you all: please leave armstrongs footprints at the place where they belong. Than it might be ( might be!) possible for me to find one( or two or three). Please!!!!
    Last edited by Pinkel3; 04-24-2013 at 07:17 AM.
    Pinkel5 level40
    No catering please

    Can send: laptop, monitor and parkingmeter and loads of other stuff

  11. #12430
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    277060
    Liked
    8 times
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by RobWu View Post

    Do you mean "golden box for everyone" party - that everyone puts in equal number of points and whole group achieves golden box? It's beautiful idea, but practically impossible to proceed, because one participant of launch not aware of common agreement will ruin the whole plan.
    Nonetheless, I'm in!
    Yes, if planned correctly and all in agreement, it would be nice gold box for all! Assuming everybody is in different stages, we would have to wait at least 24 hours to get on the same page. We also would all be in sync. How cool!

    Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.


Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Airport City - Friends request
    By skale87 in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 1581
    Last Post: 03-28-2014, 10:49 AM
  2. Trading for 1st gen...
    By Spag_187 in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 11:09 PM
  3. IPad and Airport Express or Airport Extreme
    By hanstoby222 in forum iPad Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 11:55 AM
  4. Settings for Airport Utility / Airport Express
    By Matth3w in forum iPad Help
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 10:29 PM
  5. Trading for 3g
    By Sincere11105 in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 06:17 AM

Search tags for this page

airport city

,
airport city alien legacy
,

airport city duke crooker doesn't interact

,
airport city training center
,
doesn't interact
,
time travel and other suspicious activities in airport city
,
time travel or other suspicious activities
,
????? ???? ??? airport city
Click on a term to search for related topics.