Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Airport City Trading Centre

This is a discussion on Airport City Trading Centre within the Airport City Forum forums, part of the iPad Game Specific category; Originally Posted by rob6962 I have now collected a total of 7 butterflies and they are all the same kind. God you have to love ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1010 of 2224 FirstFirst ... 10 510 910 960 1000 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1020 1060 1110 1510 2010 ... LastLast
Results 10,091 to 10,100 of 22240
Like Tree166Likes

Thread: Airport City Trading Centre

  1. #10091
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    243047
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by rob6962 View Post
    I have now collected a total of 7 butterflies and they are all the same kind. God you have to love this game
    Be happy - you have butterflies. I've done 2 days of collections from neighbours, butterflies only. Collected 9 nets in total, used them on my butterflies - nothing dropped. Everything else on quest already finished with stuff left over from Valentines, but two days in now and no progress at all on the new bits...

    Do I keep chasing butterflies, or give up this quest and go back to collecting space item drops from neighbours - still need to do plenty of launches to collect pics for alien legacy.

    Or do I just spend three hours a day bashing my head against a wall - possibly less painful than progressing this game at present :-)
    I have: Usuals + Computer, Server Rack, Nav Module, Pckg Machine, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyro, Spare Prop, Deicer, Grinding Machine
    I need: Priority: Defroster x2. Always: Flight Catering, Fuel Hose, Beacon, Aircraft repair items.
    I am: rickcc, Lvl 40 - no more space items needed, thx.

  2. Ads


  3. #10092
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    268576
    Liked
    1 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by rickcc View Post
    Be happy - you have butterflies. I've done 2 days of collections from neighbours, butterflies only. Collected 9 nets in total, used them on my butterflies - nothing dropped. Everything else on quest already finished with stuff left over from Valentines, but two days in now and no progress at all on the new bits...

    Do I keep chasing butterflies, or give up this quest and go back to collecting space item drops from neighbours - still need to do plenty of launches to collect pics for alien legacy.

    Or do I just spend three hours a day bashing my head against a wall - possibly less painful than progressing this game at present :-)
    Yeah i feel your pain.
    raxerx Level (45) Stars (121)

    Needs Long Distance flight stuff

  4. #10093
    iPad Ninja
    Member #
    251870
    Liked
    9 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Poynton, UK
    Posts
    1,832
    Blimey just used my remaining 3 nets and got 2 butterflies that I did not have. Wow never been this lucky. 4 butterflies and only 1 duplicate.

    Sian and David (level 35) need chocolate (not filled) candies, cognac, perfume or flight items. Thank you.

  5. #10094
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    280646
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    67
    I am having problems, can visit neighbours but when I tap on anything it says I have reached my daily limit even though I haven't visited anyone that day? I got so many missions to complete and just can't without visiting neighbours buildings! Any help/advice be greatly received thanks!

    Desperate for:- 2x stamps
    1x weather display

  6. #10095
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    267067
    Liked
    4 times
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by CalumLFC View Post
    I am having problems, can visit neighbours but when I tap on anything it says I have reached my daily limit even though I haven't visited anyone that day? I got so many missions to complete and just can't without visiting neighbours buildings! Any help/advice be greatly received thanks!

    Desperate for:- 2x stamps
    1x weather display
    Hi, it is a 24 hour visit so if you visited your neighbours yesterday you need to wait 24 hours.

    hi, I could use altimeters if possible, and perfume or deicer, thanks.

  7. #10096
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    280646
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    67
    I haven't visited neighbours for a couple of days to test this and still won't let me?
    Airports city name :- Fishmilk
    Level 31 and a Daily player
    Items needed:- flight catering, duty free, long distance flight items

  8. #10097
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    252116
    Liked
    20 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbg364 View Post

    I have lots of mums, it's the orchids that I'm having trouble with. It was the same during the Valentine challenge. There's always one item per collection that's hard to come by.
    Ironically, mine is my favorite flower, tulips! Can't get a one, but if I ever get a few, I'll be done with the bouquets. Just popped in while I have a few minutes. Hope all is going well! Things here are moving along.
    Tribez code: 87s943n

  9. #10098
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    252116
    Liked
    20 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zack View Post

    Above all lets hope this doesn't mess our games up again ha!
    Glad to see you and Craig back!
    Tribez code: 87s943n

  10. #10099
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    252116
    Liked
    20 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred123thytdytdg View Post
    I found drop rate is better ( not much) lif you use one net every few hours so must be a timer on quest

    lv35 Sheers. ... or fuel hose, spare props and other jumbo flight items but not catering please
    Thanks for the info! Wonder if that works for flowers too! I need to tiptoe through some tulips!
    Tribez code: 87s943n

  11. #10100
    iPad Guru
    Member #
    252116
    Liked
    20 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara59 View Post
    Blimey just used my remaining 3 nets and got 2 butterflies that I did not have. Wow never been this lucky. 4 butterflies and only 1 duplicate.

    Sian and David (level 35) need chocolate (not filled) candies, cognac, perfume or flight items. Thank you.
    Go buy a lottery ticket!!!!
    Tribez code: 87s943n


Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Airport City - Friends request
    By skale87 in forum Friend Requests
    Replies: 1581
    Last Post: 03-28-2014, 10:49 AM
  2. Trading for 1st gen...
    By Spag_187 in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 11:09 PM
  3. IPad and Airport Express or Airport Extreme
    By hanstoby222 in forum iPad Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 11:55 AM
  4. Settings for Airport Utility / Airport Express
    By Matth3w in forum iPad Help
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 10:29 PM
  5. Trading for 3g
    By Sincere11105 in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 06:17 AM

Search tags for this page

airport city

,
airport city alien legacy
,

airport city duke crooker doesn't interact

,
airport city training center
,
doesn't interact
,
time travel and other suspicious activities in airport city
,
time travel or other suspicious activities
,
????? ???? ??? airport city
Click on a term to search for related topics.